Visit the location of the Battle of Bosworth. Re-live this famous turning point in British history - the death of a King and the birth of the all powerful Tudor dynasty!
Saturday 22nd August - Sunday 23rd August
Tickets for our annual Battle Re-enactment Anniversary event over the weekend of 22nd & 23rd August are available to buy now with an amazing 20% off until 31st July.
The site opens at 10am and closes at 5pm both days.
This exciting family friendly event features;
• A full days fun packed programme bursting with children’s medieval games, archery and a fancy dress competition
• Falconry flying and static displays
• Mini guided walks
• Cannon Fire demonstration
• Medieval music and dance
• Living history camps
• Expert talks
• Two spectacular battle re-enactments per day!
Our award winning exhibition will also be open, along with the Tithe Barn Café, our fantastic gift shop, a medieval market, food stalls and a beer tent.
- 20% discount available up to 31st July
- 10% discount available from Saturday 1st to midnight on Friday 21st August
Tickets can be purchased on the day, but no discounts are available
Visit www.bosworthbattlefield.com to book your tickets online now or call 01455 290429
Free parking is available on site.
Download your copy of the leaflet here: